Day 06 - 30 interesting facts about myself.
1. I
eat more salt than anyone I know.
2. The
love of my life lives almost 3000 miles away from me. He is in the Army and I
am at home waiting for him to come home so we can get married and live happily
ever after.
3. I
watch an unhealthy amount of beauty videos on YouTube.
4. I
have now been a Target team member for exactly nine months.
5. I
have played the clarinet since I was in 5th grade. I went to three
different schools and at each one still remained 1st chair.
6. I
always have a bruise on my left shoulder because I have to put all my weight
into opening the driver door on my dumpy car.
7. It
is 11:11 at this very instant. I wished for the same thing I always do.
8. I
wear my promise ring on my middle finger and have since the day it was given to
me.
9. I
have a six year old teacup Chihuahua named MyLee. She weighs 3 pounds and is
absolutely everything to me.
10. Unlike
a lot of people today, I can take a joke.
11. My iTunes
library consists of mostly rock and hard metal.
12. I
watch porn.
13. I
spend way too much time seeing doctors.
14. My
heart is actually sitting on my intestines. Also, my intestines are 3x the
normal size they are supposed to be.
15. Most
of my crying takes place in my car.
16. Everyone
tells me I need to go to beauty school. Apparently they think I am good at
doing hair and makeup.
17. I
have six tattoos and you guessed it, I want a whole lot more.
18. I am
beyond ready to settle down, get married, have a house and start a family with
the man of my dreams.
19. I am
a natural redhead. I guess that’s an interesting fact because less that 1% of
the population has naturally red hair.
20. Also,
I am one of the people that have never been able to find my name on any
souvenir type things.
21. Speaking
of my name, I was definitely not named after Calista Flockhart. I was named
after a boat in Alaska.
22. I
have lived without both my parents, and all other family members but I could
never live without my brother. He is the most important person to me in this
world.
23. Every
single one of my paychecks goes right to my large debt of doctor bills.
24. I
have a half-brother that I have never met. His name is Sam.
25. I
bite my finger nails. And my toenails.
26. I
have never ever liked the color blue.
27. I
set the record for the 1500 meter run in 6th grade at my school but
a girl beat my time the following year.
28. I
was very athletic in school but I was never great at any of it. I played
basketball, volleyball, track and I was a cheerleader.
29. One
time I thought I was in love with a girl. I laugh at it now.
30. I am
probably the least interesting person, ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment