7.18.2013

Goodnight beautiful world.

I have so much to say, to talk about, to express... Yet my thoughts will not come flowing into my fingertips gliding across the keyboard. They are stopped at a redlight in my wrists (did that even make sense?).

I guess I am trying to decide where I should start on this blog. Should I start from the beginning? Should I leap forward? Should I just start fresh and clean? Yep, the fresh, clean, slate wins. I don't need to make several long posts to catch up on my life. My life is now, and I got a clean slate and I am going to take it. There is no need to relive the past.

I am excited, and happy. It is causing me to not sleep!

Anyway, so there are a few things I have decided to blog about on here.
  • Shae, my soldier, the love of my life.
  • Insanity - getting into shape journey
  • Anything beauty related
  • My life - Not sugar coated

No comments:

Post a Comment