I spent the majority of my day being incredibly unproductive. Although, I did film and edit the video I am making Shae for our three year anniversary. It's not quite finished, yet. But I still have a few more weeks to finish it up! I also started working on decorating his second care package. I am not sure what I am going to put in this one but I want it to be cute and special. This will be our first anniversary not spent together - I guess I better get used to not spending many of them together as long as he is in the Army, though. I am doing pretty well at handling all of it. I think the holidays are going to be the hardest. Like Christmas. But we are crossing our fingers that he will get to come home for a block leave around Christmas. Do you know how amazing that would be? I don't want to get my hopes up, though.
Anyway, now I am laying here completely awake because Shae hasn't texted me good morning. And he won't for another hour... Not to mention, I have to be up in a few hours for work. These are some definite signs of having a military man. I just like to wish him a wonderful day and tell him I love him. It's the little things!
Other than that, I indulged in half a pint of Half Baked ice cream and almost an entire bag of microwave popcorn. I really need to kick this empty-calorie craze I have going on. I guess I am preparing myself for the lack of junk food I will be eating when I start Insanity again. I am determined to get my ass back in shape before Shae comes home. Not just for him, though, I need to do it for myself. Luckily, I have been fortunate enough to not gain the freshman fifteen (I am now about to start my 3rd year of college). But I have gotten really, really out of shape. I lost quite a bit of weight when I was going to the cancer center every week. The infusions really brought my appetite down, but I still wasn't in shape.
Okay time to end my late night rantings to an end and open a damn window. It is roasting in my bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment