Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like
I hope my future is everything as I see it now. Happily married to Shae and celebrating x amount of years together, with our beautiful children. I hope to be working in medicine and being excited about work. I hope that Shae is still alive and well and safe, but still pursues his army career. I hope to be physically fit and healthy and maintaining my health issues.
I hope my future consists of moments where I am gazing out our living room window into our yard, watching my husband and our kids playing tag and seeing our dogs join in with them, and being so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
I hope my future is filled with happiness, and joy, and laughter. I hope it is filled with few regrets. I hope it is everything I hope it to be right this instant.
No comments:
Post a Comment