Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years
In ten years, I hope to be completely settled down, and living every single day to it's fullest extent along side my amazing husband and our beautiful toddlers. I cannot say where exactly I will be because the army can take us anywhere. But then again, who knows if we will still be apart of the army life.
So, in 10 years, I'd like to be strong and independent. I'd like to come home every evening from a job that I love (hopefully anything within the medial field), to see my children and cook dinner for my husband. I'd like to be the person so happy with her life and her family that she absolutely cannot wait to get home and see everyone. But I would also like to be the person to feel that way about my job, my choices, and everything else.
By then, I'd like to be stable and growing. I want to travel the world and experience life.
Above all else, I'd like to be healthy and not in debt from medical bills. I'd like to think that doctors have finally figured out why I have been suffering since I was eight years old. I'd like to think that they fixed it, or found a medicine to take away all the pain I experience on a daily basis. In 10 years, I hope that I am not scared anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment